MORE THAN 25 YEARS BEING THE CUSTOMS AGENCY SPECIALIZED IN THE CHALLENGES OF THE INDUSTRIAL AND MANUFACTURING SECTORS
WHAT IS YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Cabrera Llamas provides specialized customs solutions for the needs of the Industrial and Manufacturing Sectors.
MEXICAN CUSTOMS BROKER
Customs Clearances by any mode of transportation Air, Sea, Land and Railroad.
Cabrera Llamas has a team of International Trade professional personnel and lawyers with extensive experience in Foreign Trade Matters who provide legal and operational solutions for the different customs clearance requirements within the Industrial and Manufacturing Sectors.
Cabrera Llamas offers:
- A designated Account Executive who will be your main operation contact.
- Examination of merchandise prior to customs dispatch and immediate feedback on the status of the merchandise.
- According to the client’s requirements and schedules, there is a continuous update of the Customs clearance process.
- On-line access of the status during the customs clearance cycle: from the arrival of goods into our system, previous inspection, once it clears customs, and up to delivery to drayage or trucking company, etc.
- Through our electronic exchange of data, our Computer systems allow the automation of data entry for large volume operations.
- Dedicated and specialized Department in Virtual operations, regime changes, complementary entries, etc.
MORE THAN 15 YEARS CERTIFIED IN:
U.S. CUSTOMS BROKER
Through a Single Contact for your MX Exports and US Imports, a dedicated account executive will provide a comprehensive service at the MX and US border between Nuevo Laredo, Tamps and Laredo, Texas. along with our capability to report any and all status of your shipments. In addition, you have availability to download or print all your shipments documentation on our website.
Cabrera Llamas & Luis A Martinez Customs House Brokers offer:
- Paperwork services for different US dependences for import of different products ( FDA, Labels, etc.)
- US broker for import process in the USA
- Reports in line since arrived your merchandises
WORK WITH THE EXPERTS
FORWARDING AGENCY & NORTHBOUND AND SOUTHBOUND DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE
At our Laredo, Texas Warehouse we can consolidate and distribute your shipments in any direction either Southbound or Northbound.
- Consolidation of import shipments into Mexico to present a single entry at MX Customs
- Shipment deconsolidation for distribution into the United States.
- Dedicated Drayage or Transfer Service for Safe and Secure Border Crossing.
- Pre-inspection of merchandise before any shipping or Import into MX.
- Northbound Distribution Center.